The 124th National Hay Association Convention will be held at the beautiful Grand Traverse Resort & Spa (GTRS) in Acme, Michigan on September 25-29, 2019.
Regarded as a premier Michigan vacation destination, the GTRS has been ranked among the nation's finest resorts with accolades from Golf Digest, USA Today, Forbes, TripAdvisor, and others.
Here is what waits for you at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa:
- 900 acres of Northern Michigan landscape
- 86,500 square feet of versatile meeting space
- 7,000-square-foot Spa Grand Traverse
- Nearly 600 guest rooms and condominiums
- Five restaurants and lounges, including Aerie Restaurant & Lounge on the 16th floor
- Gallery of Shops
- Three championship golf courses including The Bear by Jack Nicklaus, The Wolverine by Gary Player, and Spruce Run by William Newcomb
- Private Beach Club on Lake Michigan's Grand Traverse Bay
- Four indoor/outdoor pools and several indoor/outdoor hot tubs
- Indoor Water Playground
- 100,000-square-foot Health Club with five indoor tennis courts
- Nearby Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
- Easy to reach destination
From the sandy shores of Lake Michigan's Grand Traverse Bay to the top of our 17-story glass Tower, the resorts team's focus is on presenting a grand experience. You'll find accommodations, amenities, and activities that suit your needs and lifestyle, paired with service that exceeds expectations.
To Make Hotel Reservations, Click HERE
Or call 1-800-236-1577 and tell them you are with the NHA