President and First Lady Dan and Kathy Wray invite you to experience the beauty of San Diego and gather again with the NHA family. It's been too long since we were together!
You don't want to miss this:
- A trip to Imperial Valley to visit hay exporters and feed lots,
- Golf Tournament at Balboa Park Golf Course,
- A Welcome Reception on the William D. Evans Sternwheeler,
- Renowned speaker Dr. David Kohl who will address "Agriculture Today",
- A Ladies Luau luncheon on the beach,
- A Vendor's luncheon in the tradeshow area,
- A Reception for New NHA Members to meet the NHA Board of Directors,
- The 2021 Annual Banquet and presentation of awards, and
- Plenty of time to explore the city of San Diego.
Click here for a complete agenda!
And all of this will happen at The Catamaran Resort:
The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, is a tropical hideaway in San Diego’s Pacific Beach community. The Polynesian-themed resort, only 8 miles from San Diego International Airport, offers casual elegance with palm trees, lush vegetation, tiki torches, koi ponds, waterfalls, and exotic birds that like to strike up conversations with guests. With Mission Bay in their backyard and the Pacific Ocean across the street, you'll enjoy the possibilities.
Book your room now by visiting https://www.catamaranresort.com/groupcode?code=NHA or calling 800- 422-8386 and be sure to mention National Hay Assn.
Room rates are $199 plus $25 resort fee and taxes.
Click below to download all registration forms. A copy was sent to each company contact on June 23, 2021.
Food Allergy Form
Auction Sign Up